Online Form - Compliments/Complaints

This form can be used for an expression of satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the Shire’s products, services or facilities or its employees, contractors or agents.
It is important to note that a complaint is not the same as a request for service, a request for information, an inquiry seeking clarification of an issue or seeking a review of a Council or Shire Officer’s decision or conditions relating to a decision.

Would you like a Shire Officer to contact you in relation to this request?*

Get Audio Code