Drivers' Licences


For driver’s licence renewals please attend the Shire of Narrogin with your renewal notice and current driver’s licence card.

If a new photo is not required, payments can be made online via BPAY to Department of Transport (hyperlink) as an alternative.



You are eligible for a concession on your driver’s licence if you have:

Centrelink Pension card (blue and purple)

WA Seniors, and a Commonwealth Centrelink Seniors Health card (pink)

DVA card (for more information please contact the Department of Veteran Affairs)

Talk to our friendly staff for more information.


Other Driver’s related applications we can help you with are as follows:

  • F & T extensions
  • Additional classes ( motorcycle, Heavy vehicle)
  • Photo cards
  • Medicals (fitness to drive)
  • Overseas and interstate transfers