Vehicle Licensing


For vehicle registration renewals please attend the Shire of Narrogin with your renewal notice and driver’s licence for ID.

We can process 6 month and 12 month renewals.

3 month renewals need to processed online via BPAY or via DOT Direct at Department of Transport website or by phoning 1300 655 322.



You are eligible for a concession on one vehicle in your name if you have:

Centrelink Pension card (blue and purple)

WA Seniors, and a Commonwealth Centrelink Seniors Health card (pink)

DVA card (for more information please contact the Department of Veteran Affairs)

Come and see us for more information.


Other vehicle related applications we can help you with are as follows:

  • Licensing new or unregistered vehicles
  • Farm and agricultural Licences
  • Seasonal Licences
  • Plate applications