Objections and Appeals

If you disagree with the valuation of your property, you may forward a written objection, stating the grounds for your objection, to the Valuer General at PO Box 2222, Midland WA 6936 or by visiting their website www.landgate.com.au

However it is important to note that Rates remain payable on the due date and any necessary adjustments and refunds are made after the Valuer General's decision.  More information on objections and appeals can be found on the back of your Rates notice.