Off-Road Vehicles

An off-road vehicle is any vehicle that is not road registered and cannot be registered in accordance with the Road Traffic Act 1974. This includes unlicensed dirt bikes and quad bikes.

Off Road Vehicles are not to be used in any parks or reserves in the Shire of Narrogin. If you spot an Off Road Vehicle in a park or reserve call the Ranger or Council Office on 08 9890 0900.

Where can Off-Road Vehicles be Driven?

Off Road Vehicles can ONLY be driven or ridden on private property with the consent of the property owner. They are not allowed in ANY reserve or park under the care and control of the Shire of Narrogin.


Severe penalties, including possible confiscation of offending vehicles and court action may apply.

Control of Vehicles (Off-road Areas) Act 1978