The Shire of Narrogin’s Technical & Rural Service Directorate services the community by maintaining assets such as:
- Roads (inclusive of the rural gravel road network)
- Footpaths and kerbing
- Parks (turf management, irrigation, garden maintenance, trees)
- Play equipment and park furniture
- Street trees
- Street gardens
- Decorative street lighting (not Western Power street lights)
- Graffiti removal
- Car parks
- Street sweeping in CBD 3 times weekly (whole of Narrogin Town and Highbury Town 3 times annually)
Have you spotted a problem?
Should you spot a problem with any of the above assets, then please report it to us. We will be happy to hear from you as your feedback is important to us.