Townscape Advisory Committee
The Townscape Advisory Committee met on 3 December 2014 with a 'Think Tank' program to discuss proposals for the refurbishment of Fortune Street. Key documents relating to streetscaping and placemaking were presented to the committee highlighting the following points:
- Narrogin’s Heritage CBD
- 2014 Council Endorsed Terms of Reference
- 1988 Townscape Plan
- 1987/88- 2011Narrogin Townscape Advisory Committee History/Achievements
- 2005 Narrogin Town Centre Workshop 2 In the Year of the Built Environment
- 2006 Narrogin Townscape Plan, Policy, and Guidelines Date Proposed Streetscape Smith Street
- 2010 Town of Narrogin – Street Tree Planting: Selections and Recommendations
- Townscape Revisited
- Place making – What Makes a Successful Place?
The new committee was elected in the meeting held on 21 January 2015 this was followed by a presentation of the proposed future works for Fortune Street.
Committee members are;
Cr. Clive BartronCr. Jan McKenzie Grant Chapman, Community memberLee Thomson, Community memberKaren Keeley, Community memberPeter White, Community memberMichelle Wnuk, Community member Brian Robinson, Director of Technical and Environmental ServicesSusan Guy, Manager of Leisure & CultureLoriann Bell, Administrative Support Officer
Click here to download the Terms of Reference