The Shire of Narrogin has been successful in receiving funding from the Department of Sport and Recreation to administer the Kidsport program.
Kidsport makes it possible for eligible children to join a not-for-profit sport or recreation club, by contributing up to $200 towards paying club registration and other agreed fees per calendar year.
To be eligible children must;
- Live within the Shire of Narrogin
- Be aged 5 – 18 years
- Have a Health Care Card or Pension Concession Card
If you do not have a Health Care Card or Pension Concession Card, but suffer from financial difficulty you may visit a KidSport referral agent to determine if you are eligible to receive funding.
Kidsport Application Form
Kidsport Fact Sheet
How to apply
Ensure you meet ALL the eligibility criteria:
- Application form completed by parent/guardian
- Voucher is submitted to local government by parent/guardian OR referral agent ONLY.
- Voucher validated and recipient register completed by local government
(Applications from referral agent will already be validated).
- Local government posts or gives successful validated voucher to parent/guardian OR referral agent
(Referral agent gives/posts validated voucher to child OR parent/guardian to present at sport/recreation club).
- Applicant/parent/guardian takes validated voucher to sport/recreation club to register.
- Sport/recreation club completes registration of applicant and invoices local government.
N.B Please ensure parents leave an email address on the application form.
Alternatively you can post your completed voucher, along with a copy of your health care card/pension concession card/referral form and photo ID to:
ATT: Kidsport Project Officer
Shire of Narrogin
PO Box 1145
NARROGIN WA 6312
Or email: email@example.com
What is next?
- Once your voucher is validated by the Shire of Narrogin you will receive an email containing your child's unique voucher code.
- You will need to present this code to your relevant club to complete the registration process.
Please contact Alex Ferns on 0439 908 667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on KidSport, please click here
To access Clubs Online, please click here